This instruction is about how to add music to iPhone wirelessly without iTunes. Of course, we can sync music to iPhone through iTunes both using cable or wifi, but here we’d use other method totally without iTunes.
We will need AllTrans to help us. AllTrans is a wifi transfer app, which is used to send music between iPhone and computer only using wifi, and with the built-in media player, music can be played directly after transfer which is quite convenient for music lovers.
Let’s see the detailed instruction:
1. We will have to connect iPhone and PC to the same wifi network, since the music files will be sent fully through wifi;
2. Let’s get AllTrans to iPhone and run it.
3. Here is what AllTrans looks like:
Here it tells us to enter the address into browser of computer. If you don’t get the address, maybe because you don’t get the iPhone to wifi network, so check the wifi connection first.
Tap the middle button to get a screenshot below:
Here we know that AllTrans can not only transfer music, but also photos, video or other files.
After transfer, music files will be put to “Music” tab automatically, we can tap the “Music” button to check.
4. follow the instruction to enter the address to browser of computer, and get iPhone and computer connected.
5. Click “Transfer” button to select the music files from computer to transfer them to iPhone. Photos, videos can be selected at the same time. Files will be allocated automatically after transfer.
6. After transfer, tap the “Music” button to check the music files.
For now, only mp3, wav music files can be played when tapped, other files can only be opened by other third-party apps.
Quite simple to send and enjoy the music files.